CareersPlease Note: All teachers at ILSC must possess the following qualifications.
- a completed Bachelors degree
- a completed TESL certificate recognized by TESL Canada (or equivalent)
Digital Marketing Manager (Full-Time Position) - Vancouver
This position reports to and takes directions from Director of Marketing in his/her work. This person operates in a dynamic and exciting environment, directly manages a team of web developers and works closely with the Communications Design team to serve the company’s evolving digital marketing needs. The ideal candidate will be/have broad experience in the following areas:
- Strong communication skills in a digital context, team building skills and ability to adapt to business needs
- Social Media Management skills – empowering marketers to leverage digital media through a collaborative consultative approach
- Website development and project management skills with a focus on usability and meeting audience goals
In addition, the ideal candidate will be mature, and task-oriented. Strong organizational, analytical and writing skills are a must. He/she must think creatively, be detail-oriented and thrive under pressure. He/she should have good communications skills and perform well in a team environment.
Day to day involvement will include but is not limited to the following areas:Social Media responsibilities:
- Set direction, manage and maintain a unified voice on social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Blog across 7 global campus locations
- Conduct regular training for social media admins on proper usage of these platforms
- Administer social media general polices + guidelines, including specific admin guidelines
- Perform Social media competitor research
- Monitor online conversation about our brand
- Create social media campaigns with specific measurable objectives in mind
- Improve overall quality and depth of social media efforts
- Gather and share insights for effective video productions for YouTube channel
- Effectively manage existing and start new campaigns with Google Adwords, Facebook ads, Living Social etc. (including ad budgets) in conjunction with Marketing Team
- Establish campaign objectives and specific ways to measures success
- Plan landing page layouts related to e-marketing campaigns
- Optimize and test ad copy, landing pages and keywords
- Monitor online marketing campaigns and optimizing for best results
- Compile campaign performance reports
- Assist in Search Engine Optimization (SEO) efforts
Ad hoc duties
To apply for this position, please email your cover letter and resume to: Maho.Okada.at.ilsc.dot.com
The subject: Digital Marketing Manager Position_YOURNAME
- May 16, 2013 (Friday)
Please note that only those shortlisted for an interview will be contacted.
Position: ESL Teachers - Vancouver
Qualified and dynamic ESL Teachers and Tutors available to work days or evenings, with flexible schedules, in a friendly, fast-paced environment are needed for programs ranging from Academic, Humanities, Filmmaking, Drama, Creative Arts, and Business & Computer Programs to Executive Business Tutoring, IELTS, iBT TOEFL, Teaching Young Learners (children) and TESOL.Part Time and Substitute positions available year round.
Position: ESL Teachers - Toronto
Qualified ESL Teachers needed for Communication, Academic, Humanities, Test Prep., Business & Computer Programs.
Email Don Mackenzie at Don.MacKenzie.at.ilsc.dot.ca
Position: ESL and FSL Teachers - Montréal
Full Time, Part Time and Substitute positions available.
Please email your CV to/Veuillez envoyer votre CV à: